3.0

My 2015 Nissan Rogue had 3 recalls on it.I called Lloydminster Nissan and make an appointment to get recalls done (I made the appointment 1 month in advance).

I asked staff "So you guys have everything that you need to complete the recalls?" Staff "Yes we have everything". I asked staff "For sure you have everyrhing there to complete the recalls?" Staff "Yes, we are looking at the 3 recalls on the compuer right now and yes we have all the parts" Two weeks later I called Lloydminster Nissan again to confirm that I am coming in for my appoinment and that they have everything to complete all 3 recalls. Staff "Yes we have everything to complete ALL 3 recalls". I go to my appointment.

Nissan works on my vehicle. When I get there to pick up my rogue, Staff tell me "We were only able to complete 2 of the 3 recalls". Me: "Why?? You guys told me and confirmed that ALL parts were here to complete ALL the recalls"?

Staff: "For the 3rd recall we had to inspect what knob was needed before ordering the part" ??????????? Me: "WHY?? You guys notified me, telling me the part had to be recalled, you guys even knew the part number" As I questioned the one guy behind the desk, he had nothing but attitude in his responses, would not even look me in the eye. Thete was no point in continuing the conversation as he more or less dismissed me.

I travelled an hour and a half to make it to this appointment just to be told "Come back when the part comes in".

LLOYDMINSTER NISSAN is a pathetic dealership with poor customer service.THEY HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING AS THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO ORDER PARTS THAT ARE NECESSARY FOR RECALLS THEY NOTIFY YOU ABOUT.

Review about: Nissan Lloydminster Car Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Nissan Canada?

Comments